- Born in Fukuoka
- Graduated from Men's Fashion Academy
- Joined Yohji Ymamoto inc.
Engaged in product development at Product Development
Department for [Y's for men]
and [YOHJI YAMAMOTO pour homme] lines
Gained experince as a product
development manager for
[Yohji Ymamoto] It works for PARIS COLLECTION
- Left Yohji Yamamoto inc.
- Started working as an independent designer Established
[BARNEYS NEW-YORK SATOSHI TANAKA]
[International Gallery BEAMS SATOSHI TANAKA]
[ROYAL FLASH SATOSHI TANAKA]
- Dealt in BARNEY'S Head shop of newyork
- Designed costumes for a Japanese actor, Mr.Takanori Jinnai
- Designed costumes for a Japanese artist, Mr.Ryo Ishibashi
- SATOSHI TANAKA, the first shop, opened in Minami Aoyama
- Designed costumes for a Japanese actor, Mr.Toshiaki Karasawa
- Collaboration with Photographer, ikki
- Designed costumes for a Japanese artist, Mr.Takuro (GLAY)
- Designed costumes for a Japanese musucian, Mr.Takayuki Inoue
- Installed as chief designer for Shanghai project of Italian brand "Ermenegilde ZEGNA"
- Selected to design uniforms for THE PENINSULA TOKYO
- Designed costumes for Santa Maria Novella ,the world oldest perfume manufacturer in Florence, Italy
- Designed costumes for a Racing Driver, Mr.Masahiko Kondo
- Designed costumes for a japanese Artist, Mr.Masaharu Fukuyama
- THE PENINSULA TOKYO B1F window display start
- Designed costumes for GREAT ISLAND CLUB
- Designed costumes for CHANEL BEIGE
- Take charge of Art direction of M's collection Premium Line
- Installed as costume designer for "Castle HOTEL & SPA TARRYTOWN NEW YORK"
- Died at 54 years old